12 January 2012

Oh. My. Gosh.

I think Liam has found (one of) his (many) place(s) in the world.

This morning we went to Liam's first gymnastics class.  Our most recent goal in life has been to learn to jump. (Aside:  Another reason why I LOVE MY JOB.  I get to re-discover the importance of things like learning to jump.  How to describe it to a child.  How to help without taking over.  How to recognize and praise the smallest moves in the right direction. I'll stop rambling now.) Developmentally, kids can take well into their 2s to get jumping figured out, but Liam's always tried to beat the norm.

I thought maybe today, still almost 2 months under that "2" mark, we could try and work with physics and luck -- gymnastics class and a lucky Tigger shirt and "Jump!" Tigger socks (thank you Grandma Bobbey and Grandpa Marty)...





Liam obviously absorbed and processed his morning's findings, as proven this evening:



You can't help but love this child.  So fabulous.

4 comments:

  1. So good! Thank you - Fun!! I needed this today. You are a terrific MommyBlogger xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa says " I love that job, too! Yes, he is fabulous! I am glad you can take him here - he is really enjoying it. Love you all and dittos from Grandma Bobbey, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are so cute. And it seems like he is talking so much more and more clearly. At least it is a significant different that I've seen through video. Goooo Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's getting around so well! And talking a bunch. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon.

    Jerry, Sara and Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete