29 October 2011

Das ist ein Vogel! Das ist ein Flugzeug! Nein, das ist SuperLiam!


So Liam loves his new toy chest.  And ja, we know it's a suitcase (der Koffer), but it gets the job done:



Liam also has his own idea of what a greasy, unhealthy french fry (die Pommes) is:


And who needs a microphone (das Mikrofon) when you have a paper towel roll?



Das Leben ist gut!  Like I said before -- life is good!  I love me some Deutschland and how well it seems to suit us  :)

Mommy and Gangsta Liam

Liam body-slammed me right after this pic was taken. Maybe a future in pro wrestling?

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa Marty says "love ya! beautiful pics and videos! Liam looks like he is growing up already - and I hear a german accent :-) Grandma says - dittos xoxox love, us

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just adorable. Thanks for being so great about posting. Happy almost Halloween!! xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete