19 May 2011

Mr. Destructo


Ladies!  Ladies!  Don't be fooled by Liam's smashing good looks and his intoxicating personality.  Those dimples are there only to suck you in to his Reign of Destruction.  (Not to be confused with the Reign of Terror, though I'm sure this young man will cause a frenzy in France in his own right soon enough.)  I should know, as I have been his first, primary, and continuous victim for the past fifteen months.  I have witnessed his carnage as he tested his jaw strength on anything that would fit in his mouth (and my shoulders, knees, thighs, and nose have the occasional teeth imprints to prove it).   The wake Liam leaves rivals that of the greatest sea storms this world has experienced.

But don't let me tell you what you should think of our sweet little Mr. Destructo... judge for yourself:




























Who, me?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, who else?? :-) With that sweet angel face I would have to say, "without prejudice" , that he is Liam the adventurer / explorer :-) Love, Grandma Bobbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam--
    This is daddy; you should put some of your destructive energy towards all the leaves and pine needles in the gutters. Keep mommy and miles safe. I love you buddy!!
    xoxo baby

    ReplyDelete